Account Exec - CxM/Social Media Mgmnt (6235)
www.sprinklr.com Los Angeles, CA
ACCOUNT EXECS - CUSTOMER EXP. MGMNT/CxM, WEBxM Established (Series E) provider of Cloud-based Customer / Web Experience Management solutions is experiencing explosive growth and adding a few select individuals to their Sales teams in NoCAL, SoCAL, TX, NY, PA and TN.
- Gartner Cool Vendor Award winner
- 4.4 Glassdoor rating
- 96% Approval Rating for the CEO
- CRM Excellence Award winner
- Over 70% of Sales Reps exceeded their number last year!
- Customer list includes: McDonald's, Nike, Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft
Ideal candidates have had recent success selling Cloud/SaaS Applications to Line of Business (LOB) within the Enterprise. Solutions related to Customer Experience Management (CxM), Web Content Management (WCM), Digital Marketing, CRM or similar are even better!
Our client is the leader in Customer Experience, Social Ad Tech, and Social Selling valued at $1.8B, with funding of $250M. They are the world's first unicorn in this space and grew from a Social Listening platform to a full Customer Experience cloud platform last year leading the next generation of relationship platforms.Current customers include: McDonald's, Nike, Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft in addition to 3 of USA’s 5 largest banks and 5 of USA’s 8 largest insurance companies.
- Sales Planning & Execution - Consistently builds a healthy pipeline and executes the Customer Engagement Process to achieve quarterly & semi-annual goals.
- Sales Knowledge & Business Acumen - Uses knowledge of organization, the industry, customers & competitors to uncover customer needs & maintain customer relevance.
- Customer Influence - Leverages meaningful rapport across multiple buying audiences to influence the decision criteria & process.
- Foundational Attributes - Possesses the necessary core values and DNA traits to survive within organization & the customer’s cultures.
- 5+ years of Enterprise software sales experience ideally selling deals into Marketing, Digital, HR, Operations, IT and/or Customer Experience
- Bachelors degree in sales, marketing, or technical discipline
- Consistent record of surpassing quotas with appropriate W2 recognition
- Demonstrable understanding of the activities, motivation, and sales methodology to succeed
- Energy, enthusiasm, eagerness, and desire to succeed