Account Exec - CxM/Social Media Mgmnt (5852)
www.sprinklr.com Chicago, Illinois
Account Executive, Chicago
1 opening in central zone for leader in Social Media management software. In similar space with Adobe, Salesforce, HootSuite, Spredfast, Sprout Social, Oracle CX.
Ideal candidate would be a talented rep from CRM, BI, Analytics, Customer Experience, e-Commerce, Digital Marketing, or HCM who is excited to sell a full platform across many business units (marketing, ops, customer care, C-level). This is the most complete social media platform available and the target is large enterprise (6-7 figure per year deals) but also able to sell at the Tier 2 enterprise level ($100-250k deals) so plenty of targets exist in this region with initially 12 national accounts.
Candidate must live in greater Chicago as territory will be IL and southern WI with a focus on Chicagoland. Ideal background will be from a small software company or start-up where you have had to carve out your own territory, but not averse to a rep that blew out their numbers with a larger organization and is now looking for pre-IPO. If from a larger software company specific marketing or sales SaaS and/or Customer Experience call-point background is a deciding plus but the key is to grow and manage your own region.
Compensation is 50/50 with OTE in upper 200's
- Sales Planning & Execution - Consistently builds a healthy pipeline and executes the Customer Engagement Process to achieve quarterly & semi-annual goals.
- Sales Knowledge & Business Acumen - Uses knowledge of organization, the industry, customers & competitors to uncover customer needs & maintain customer relevance.
- Customer Influence - Leverages meaningful rapport across multiple buying audiences to influence the decision criteria & process.
- Foundational Attributes - Possesses the necessary core values and DNA traits to survive within organization & the customer’s cultures.
- 4-8 years of Enterprise software sales experience ideally selling deals into Marketing, Digital, HR, Operations, IT and/or Customer Experience
- Bachelors degree in sales, marketing, or technical discipline
- Consistent record of surpassing quotas with appropriate W2 recognition
- Demonstrable understanding of the activities, motivation, and sales methodology to succeed
- Energy, enthusiasm, eagerness, and desire to succeed