Account Exec - CxM/Social Media Mgmnt (6235)
www.sprinklr.com Los Angeles, CA
Our client is the leader in Customer Experience, Social Ad Tech, and Social Selling valued at $1.8B, with funding of $250M. They are the world's first unicorn in this space and grew from a Social Listening platform to a full Customer Experience cloud platform last year leading the next generation of relationship platforms.Current customers include: McDonald's, Nike, Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft in addition to 3 of USA’s 5 largest banks and 5 of USA’s 8 largest insurance companies.
- Sales Planning & Execution - Consistently builds a healthy pipeline and executes the Customer Engagement Process to achieve quarterly & semi-annual goals.
- Sales Knowledge & Business Acumen - Uses knowledge of organization, the industry, customers & competitors to uncover customer needs & maintain customer relevance.
- Customer Influence - Leverages meaningful rapport across multiple buying audiences to influence the decision criteria & process.
- Foundational Attributes - Possesses the necessary core values and DNA traits to survive within organization & the customer’s cultures.
- 5+ years of Enterprise software sales experience ideally selling deals into Marketing, Digital, HR, Operations, IT and/or Customer Experience
- Bachelors degree in sales, marketing, or technical discipline
- Consistent record of surpassing quotas with appropriate W2 recognition
- Demonstrable understanding of the activities, motivation, and sales methodology to succeed
- Energy, enthusiasm, eagerness, and desire to succeed