Account Exec - Data Analytics for Line of Business (6043)
www.alteryx.com San Francisco, CA 98101
This client has recently completed a very successful IPO and is using that momentum and visibility to expand their Sales team. They are a leading provider of Data Analytics for Line of Business (LOB). The Ease of Use factor with their solution enables anyone to perform analytics with little training and zero coding. We are currently interviewing select Account Execs in the Bay Area with a background of success selling Business Intelligence, Analytics and/or Data Integration software/SaaS solutions.
- IPO in 2017 – The second most successful IPO of the year
- 60% Quarter over Quarter (QoQ) Growth Rate
- 97% renewal rate
- Top earners making $400k+
COMPANY & SOLUTION
- Established in 2010. IPO in 2017
- SaaS based and On-Premise provider of Big Data Analytics for Line of Business (not IT).
- Flexible, elegant tool for BI/Analytics applications that offers customers data integration and quality without having to be a programmer.
- Account Executive
- Territory: Northern California - Large Enterprise
- Call points: Line of Business (Finance, HR, Sales/Customer Success, Ops, etc.)
- Comp plan: Up to $270k OTE.
- Quota: ~ $1.45M (ramped)
- ASP: $50k - $1M+
- Excellent Benefits Package
- 7-10 years of experience selling complex Enterprise level B2B software solutions to the executive/director-level..
- Technologically savvy with experience in Business Intelligence, Strategic Analytics, Data Integration/ETL, Data Services Provider or Data Discovery/Visualization technology is required.
- History of successful technology sales to LOB, rather than straight IT focus is a plus.
- SaaS or transaction oriented sale experience is a big plus
- Proven sales track record with history of clearly meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Demonstrated success in acquiring new logo’s and driving new revenue in existing customers
- Ability to develop the strategic goals and tactical plans necessary to identify, prospect and connect with targeted accounts.
- Can successfully translate technology into business level conversations that bring value and uncover opportunity for our clients.