Account Executive - Mobile Security for FinServ, eComm, Insurance (6028)
www.inauth.com New York / Boston, New York / Massachusetts
This is a long term, financially rewarding position for those looking to leverage their skills and relationships to build a business in a high growth organization, but without the risk of a startup.
Our Client offers the market's best mobile-first authentication & fraud prevention across mobile apps, mobile browsers, and desktop browsers. They provide advanced browser security solutions, including data driven authentication, fraud detection, and risk and decision engine solutions. Additionally, they offer advanced mobile commerce solutions to authorize, authenticate, confirm integrity, and maintain confidentiality of mobile users throughout the financial transaction for Financial institutions (FinServ), eCommerce providers, Insurance and Travel verticals.
- High growth subsidiary of large, stable parent organization
- Large territories
- Established (and referenceable) customer base
- Top earners making $500k+
COMPANY & SOLUTION:
- Incorporated in 2013. Acquired by F500 company in 2016
- <100 employees
- Established customer base in Financial Services, Retail / e-Tail, e-Commerce, Healthcare providers and Travel
- Customers include: CapitalOne, JP Morgan, United Airlines, Expedia
- Solution can be Cloud-based or On-Premise
- Title: Account Executive
- Territory(s): North East Region
- Office Location: Remote. Open to candidates based in the territory
- Compensation: $150k base / $300k OTE
- Top earners make $500k+
- Comprehensive Health Benefits, 401k Participation
- 8+ years experience selling software / SaaS / Cloud solutions to enterprise is required.
- Recent experience selling Security/Risk/Fraud Prevention solutions to FinServ or eCommerce markets is ideal.
- Recent success selling large deals with 6+ months sales cycles
- Track record of over-quota attainment
- Stable work history