OEM Business Development | Sales - In Memory DB - Central/S.East U.S. (6403)
425 Second Street 3rd Floor Remote, NY 60606
Our client is a late-stage startup (Series D) and clear leader in the In-Memory Database (IMDB) space. Their solution empowers Global Enterprises to make data driven decisions, better engage customers, and gain a competitive advantage by providing the capabilities to easily ingest, process, analyze, and act on data. They are expanding their sales team by adding an experienced individual with recent success in establishing OEM partner relationships.
- Established, pre-IPO (Series D) company
- Gartner Magic Quadrant – Challenger
- $50B Addressable Market
- 100 + customers, including: Uber, Akamai, Intel, Dell EMC, Samsung, Comcast, Kellogg, and more.
- 4.5 Glassdoor Rating
- Title: OEM Business Development | OEM Account Specialist |OEM Account Executive
- Territory(s): U.S.
- Office Location: Remote. Open to candidates based in Central & South East U.S.
- Compensation: Competitive
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise software sales
- 5+ years recent experience in Enterprise software establishing OEM relationships
- Firm understanding of the modern data infrastructure such as the open source community and the various enterprise software (business intelligence, analytics, ETL, cloud infrastructure, etc.) products
- Track record of success
- Stable work history
- Polished, professional presentation skills