Senior Solution Architect / Strategic Accounts - Integration (6502)
1122 boogie boogie Remote-Western US, VA 98101
Our client is a globally recognized leader in providing Integration, API, IoT & Analytics, and Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions to Enterprise. The company recently a $50M initiative to focus on iPaaS, Hybrid Integration and IoT solutions to capture revenue from the rapidly growing $20B+ market.
- Established, profitable, publicly traded client with $800 M+ Annual Revenues
- Strong commitment to new Global initiative (~$50M)
- 10,000+ Customers, including 50% of Fortune 500
- ~4,000 Employees
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for over 10 years!
- The only integration platform rated a leader for iPaaS + Hybrid Integration + API Management + B2B
- Title: Sr. Solution Architect
- Territory: Western Enterprise accounts with $1B+ in revenue
- Office Location: Remote. Open to candidates based in the Pac Northwest, Southwest, or Rockies
- Compensation: Will be competitive with the market
- 3+ years in Consulting management role including, business development, mentoring, technology solutions development, basic marketing and relationship management
- Proven track record in handling multiple customers/opportunities at the same time and driving the opportunities to a successful sales closure.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering
- 8+ years practical architecture and design experience Integration technologies
- Understanding of business infrastructure technology, network architectures and distributed computing
- Competency in various languages (e.g. Java, C/C++, Node.js, Python, R, Swift, .NET)
- Experience with Internet software development and concepts
- Experience with Operating Systems (e.g. NT, Unix; Mainframe and Linux)
- Experience with a wide range of applications (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Experience with Business Infrastructure concepts and technologies (SOA, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, VMWare, Azure, GCP, AWS, BFFs)